Sunday, January 6, 2008

Finished...Starting








I finished my book last night. It was amazing. As I was reading and trying to figure out what was going to happen next, I couldn't. I love books like that - you know - the ones you can't put down. The Island by Victoria Hislop is worth your time. The cover picture is from the UK so don't let that throw you - the American cover is different.


I also started a sewing project. Yippee! Yes that means we got the office tidied up enough and rearranged to accommodate my sewing machine. I'm so excited to finally have a place a little more permanent. Now I just need to paint the room, change out some pictures and make some curtains....no biggie -right? Ha! I'll post pics of both the finished project (fabric above) and the office/sewing room later.

1 comment:

The Stitching Surgeon said...

cute fabric...can't wait to see your creation!
thestitchingsurgeon.blogspot.com