Saturday, January 5, 2008

Movin' Right Along

Well, today is the day we hope to get the office straight so I can set up my sewing area...and hopefully we will get done. I've recovered from the holiday craziness and I'm ready to get sewing again. I've got an idea running around in this little brain of mine and I hope I can put this sewing project together. It's going to be one of those use fabric you don't mind messing up b/c you will make mistakes until you figure it out and or like how it turns out project - more about that later. I am however reading this wonderful book that a good friend gave me for Christmas. When I am done (tomorrow? I can't seem to put it down!) I'll write my own Some of Kind book review - he he.

In the mean time enjoy this little preview that I can't get out of my head.

No comments: