Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas In Review: April Showers

I just can't get enought of this April bag. I love it!






I know. I know. I wasn't jumping up and down with the handbag version I made but ... I was open to trying the shoulder bag. I'm so glad I did!





This is was a Christmas present for my Aunt ... I wish it was for me. Luckily I have plenty of Anna Maria Horner's Garden Party and the chocolate brown dots (which came from JoAnns).

I added a pocket this time and will definitly do the same for me. Did I say how much I really liked this bag.


I really like ~love~ this bag. You will be seeing it's twin soon!

7 comments:

Debi said...

Soooo... do you like the bag? Hehe... I love it!

heather jane said...

I like it, too. I just received a bunch of Garden Party in the mail and I can't believe how gorgeous it is. Even better in read life. I also have this bag on my mind. I think it would be perfect...except for my over the shoulder requirement. I HATE when bags slip off my shoulder and insist on them going across my chest. I'm sure I could just lengthen the straps and have just what I'm looking for.

Joy said...

It is a very nice bag! One could see how you could fall in love with it! ;)

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

I don't know about you, but I like that bag. Can't wait to see the twin.

Paula said...

I love that brown polka-dot fabric against the rich red. Gorgeous!

Jackie: said...

It is beautiful! You always pick the best looking combination of fabrics!!

Paige said...

Oooo, I love it, too, and you totally rocked the fabrics. TOTALLY! Gonna go click on that pattern link now...