Monday, June 22, 2009

Go Local :: Baby Got Bok

I like bok choy and I can not lie
You other bloggers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty pan
And puts bok choy in your face
You get hungry, wanna pull out your garlic
Cause you notice that bok was sauteed
Deep in the pan she's carrying
I'm hooked and I can't stop eating ...

Tell 'em to saute it! (saute it!)
Saute it! (saute it!)
Saute that healthy bok!



Now that I've taken back to your early 90's dance club days ... here's what else was in the bag last week:


5 carrots
5 nectarines
3 cucumbers
swiss chard
4 ears of corn

How about you ...

5 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I have not laughed so hard in such a long long time. You are so very funny!

angela said...

you are too funny! so clever! So, was it delicious, or what?

Paige said...

Oh, you crack me up! This'll be in my head all day I'm sure. :)

Unknown said...

Sounds yummy & I'm hungry!

Anonymous said...

Adrienne, you are TOO funny! Love it!