Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Turn The Page ... Tuesday

Read any good books lately? I have and sometimes I forget to share with my bloggy friends. How about you; do you forget too? It's ok. Really. Let's make it up to each other, k? Let's make the first Tuesday of every month Turn the page ... Tuesday.



That only commits us to reading 9 books this year ... or not. Let's say you just couldn't find the time / book / mojo to read. Tell us about a book you read in the past. Odds are we haven't discovered it already and we can add it to our list of must read soon. Let me know if you plan to participate! Feel free to grab the picture and link to this post for your sidebar.


Are you ready ... Tuesday, April 7th will be here before you know it! Um, and no, documents from the IRS do not count.

10 comments:

heather jane said...

Good idea. I think I'll try to remember this because I'd really like to blog more about the books I read. I just feel inadequate sometimes when it comes to book reviews. I'll give it a shot, though.

periwinkle said...

I always forget to blog about books although I did start putting the books I've read so far this year into my sidebar -- I think I'll join you .... you have been busy while I've been on my break and thats a lovely pic of you and your hub :-)
lisa x

Adrienne said...

This sounds good. I check out library books and then never read/finish them. I need motivation! One that I had recently and only read the first chapter of was 'Hot, Flat, and Crowded'. I should really get myself back on the list for that one again! A library book that I actually finished was 'Made from Scratch' and it was a delightful quick read.

Hot Cup Lutheran said...

oh the joys of a good book... i have one sitting out... now if only i could or would settle down to read... *sigh*

really like the watercolor photo/new header... adorable! i can 'smell' the paints already!

Unknown said...

Great idea! I love to read.
I just finished "Chocolat" by, Joanne Harris.
The movie was on a few days ago & I watched it. Kind of mess's up the book when you watch the movie befor finishing it.
I liked the way the mivie ended better that the ending in the book.

Joy said...

This is a fun idea! I always try to remember to post what I have been reading but I often forget! Thanks for the good reminder!!! ;)

Carol said...

I will love to participate! I love your idea or turn the page...tuesday....how will we do it?

Paige said...

What a great idea Adrienne! Count me in. I need a little motivation to keep reading...

Anonymous said...

This is a good idea, I will take part next month and write about whatever book I am currently reading. xxxx

Jill said...

Hello! I heard about "Turn the Page.. Tuesday" from Barefoot Mom's blog and thought I'd join in this month (for the first time).

Great idea! Thanks for starting it.
- Jill

P.S. I also peaked at your most recent post (10/29) before commenting here - our yards looked very much alike till this morning. :)