Monday, September 8, 2008

When The Rain Comes

Ahhh ... our parched yard finally got some relief this weekend.



But our gutters needed an emergency cleaning.



John and I watched the big boys while they worked.





He would have much preferred to have been outside. It's hard being a little fella sometimes.

The title of the post comes from a song by Third Day ~ it's such a beautiful tune. I discovered this band because of a video that Henry has - the band was just awesome and I actually watched the credits to figure out who they were! Call me crazy but I'm glad I did (these are great little videos BTW). You can check the song out here.

3 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I love that pic of him looking outside. I bet it would be cool in black and white!

The Stitching Surgeon said...

i love third day! love the pic of the little guy look out at the big boys!

Louise said...

I am sure you've heard through the blogvine but the UK has had a deluge of continuous rain for well over a month now. Your parched lawn is a sight I haven't seen in such a long time, you really must be desperate for more rain. I have come over from Periwinkle, I am your magazine swap partner! Please e-mail me with the name of the magazine you would like me to send you? All the rules of the swap are on Lisa's blog. Hope to hear from you soon. x