Wednesday, June 25, 2008

102

I wish that the title of this post was some radio station with call letters after it ... It was my temperature Sunday night. Random. The only other symptom that something was askew - my stomach felt like ... hmmm ... a hot air balloon. No nausea or other GI issues. Weird. Monday my stomach didn't feel like it was going to pop but hurt like I had done 500 sit ups ... ok ... who am I kidding ... like I had done 10. DH has some issues Saturday night but so far the boys are ok. The worst part was the lack of food in the house. I was planning to go to the grocery store on Sunday to pick up a few odds and ends ... we didn't even have popcorn! PB&J it was for Henry and DH. John's so picky that toast and some cheese made him happy.


Thankfully all is well now ... I think (hope). I thought I had another fever yesterday afternoon and finally at 12:30 AM when I couldn't sleep I took my tempertature (101.4). No fever now and no other symptoms. So weird. I guess I need to call the MD.

I've begun my list of projects for Christmas in July and have fabric for quite a few of them. My only problem is being able to put all the other projects on hold. The way I look at is like this: If I only make 2 or 3 presents well, that's more than I started with.


As if I don't have enough to do ... I'm going to expose myself. Yes, you read that right. Chikaustin is having an organization party - you decide ... is it your linen closet? Your kitchen? Or in my case my whole house ... I plan to share (expose) the boys playroom - before - during? - and after. It's a disaster. I'm sure there are more Teddy Grahams and Goldfish under the furniture than I care to know about. I might have to bring the haz-mat suit back.







I better go take my temperature again ... I must still be feverish to tackle this room!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better. I begin to feel feverish when I enter my closet. It's the place of no return. Good luck!!! Thanks for joining me!