Saturday, May 10, 2008

Goody Goody Gum Drops

Or should I say "Goody Goody Beauty Bag"!

This is what the mailman brought today. I LOVE it! This was dear Wendy's first swap and first bag she'd every made. I'd say she did an outstanding job. The bag is a beauty for sure.

Look at the detail on that strap! The pockets on the inside are just the right size and the false bottom is made out of the blue fabric and removable. Very nice.

With your bag you were to send a desert recipe. Wendy out did herself again - inside the Chocolicious! box are notecards with recipes for Chocolate Tea Cake, Expresso Truffles, Cheesecake Brownies, and Chocolate Creme Cookies. I was relieved to see that there are several of each notecard recipe - otherwise these would have never gotten used! I was going to keep them all to myself ;-)



Wendy knows how to seal the deal. Send chocolates. And that's what she did.

bite this!

Done.

Thank you so much Wendy! Everything is just lovely!

2 comments:

Lina said...

Great bag - lucky you!

Yarni Gras! said...

if I knew where you lived, I'd have to grab the goods and dash. chocolate AND a smashing new bag?

Enjoy!!!!