Thursday, February 7, 2008

Wardrobe Malfunction

Not Justin or Janet, just John. Yesterday when we were watching the 'machines' John decided he needed to warm up. Note: it was at least 60 some degrees here.

Double vested and knit cap



Wardrobe change. Different hat - fleece this time - shed down to only one vest but threw in a pair of my gloves.


Just too darn cute to pass up. BTW, the helmet in the background...he wore that too. I just wasn't fast enough with the camera.




Since were are on the subject of wardrobes. I had one of those random oh my gosh moments the other night. I discovered that a friend of mind has the same love of fabric / sewing / etc. as me! So what does that have to do with wardobes you ask? Check out her great blog (that also links to her Etsy store) The Cherub's Closet. I only wish I had known she made such cute childrens clothes sooner! And not just for girls either! She can also do custom work AND she LIKES to work with knits - what a woman. Definitly not any wardrobe malfunctioning going on there...Unfortuately, I did not get to any sewing yesterday. I just nursed a sinus headache (thanks to the dramatic change in the weather) and then it progressed into a migrane. Too many Sudafed Sinus' later to count, I still have a bit of a headache. Hopefully it will pass soon. I've got a alot of sewing to do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Adrienne, thanks for the shout-out! :) John is so cute with his wardrobe malfunction. Hope you're feeling better soon!