Friday, February 15, 2008

57 Degrees

Can you believe it - we go from freezing rain on Wednesday to a balmy 57 degrees today. That's Virginia for ya. Mom is coming over this afternoon to watch Amazing Grace. I cannot wait. And, no, I didn't even touch the book, but I will! We are still sick. DH has been in bed since Wed. night with the flu. Does it ever end? I used to be such a healthy person - bring in two kiddos and WHAM! instant yucky nose, cough, etc. from fall to spring. I am seriously considering Juice Plus or Greens Plus. I'm trying to figure out which is the better fit for us. Anyone have an insight here?

Henry made 'food for the birds' last week in school. Because of the weather and our infirm state, the pine cone never made it out ... until today. Enjoy the pics - hope you have a great weekend!





...I'm back. You must watch it. Here's more about the song Amazing Grace. I'm at a loss for words...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Our family has been very satisfied with Juice Plus+ We have been faithfully using it for over 10 years.

The Fishers

You find out more by going to the website. www.energynutrition.net

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about the colds. I figure it is a good workout for the immune system...? Hope everyone's feeling better soon!