Thursday, January 24, 2008

Rome Wasn't Built in a Day

So I was feeling a little guilty that I've let my house decline into a FEMA zone. So,

I got to work. And man did I work. It's amazing what I actually accomplished but yet have soooo far to go. John was having a hard day today. Between teething and a head cold, he was a minor train wreck. In other words - short nap. He helped me fold laundry.

And yes, those are feminine hygiene products you see...They actually were from Henry's room. When overhauling the boys rooms today I found a stash of these. When Henry was still in diapers he would leak at night on a regular basis no matter what size or brand diaper I used. So I did what any desperate mom would do - I put a pad in his diaper. Worked like a charm. So, I figured I better save them in case little man here does the same thing. Ah, the joys of parenting.

Well, I'll just keep plugging away (mopping, dusting, doing laundry...). After all, Rome wasn't built in a day.

No comments: