Thursday, October 2, 2014

Tap Tap Tap ... Hello?

Is this thing on?

Well.

Hi.

How ya been? Anyone still out there?

Nothing like just jumping right back on the horse, or blog ...

I can't even tell you how many books I've read since I last posted in September 2013.

September 2013?!?!

Let's not go there. It was too long ago.

So lets talk numbers instead.

43

That's a lot of blogging I've missed. Will you all join me again for our Turn the page ... Tuesday adventures? I won't bombard you with 43 reviews this coming Tuesday but I will certainly have a few good ones to share.

I just might even post more than the first Tuesday of each month. Mindy's challenge is a tough one for me but maybe it's time to dust off the keyboard, sewing machine, crochet hooks, real camera (as opposed to my phone) and get back to documenting my wonderful and crazy life.

And since I like to have pictures with my posts ...



Happy fall ya'll from beautiful Virginia.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you have started blogging again. It's nice to keep up with friends & inspire each other!

Adrienne said...

Yeah Stacey! So glad to hear from you. It is nice to keep up with friends and inspire one another. It's been too long. Hope we can both get back to blogging.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

YAY!!! What books have your read?!?!? I love that picture. I love that you are writing again!

Adrienne said...

Oooooh Ms. Mindy - you will just have to tune in on Turn the page ... Tuesday to find out ;-)

Paula said...

Wahoo! So good to see you again!