Monday, February 14, 2011

SWAK

I've become a collector of sorts.

I'd like to think it's more out of necessity.

See, I need need to have some sort of lip bling.

All.the.time.

It appears I have quite a bit.


Truth be told ...

This is only a peek of my lip gloss collection. Not my lip stuff.

Lip gloss is shiny. Pretty. And for girls.

Lip stuff is functional. A necessity. And for boys too.

I spared you the photo of my lip stuff that I have stashed in every.room.of.the.house.car.purse.

Funny thing though.

I have accumulated so many lip 'accessories' because they either get lost in the abys of Rocky's pockets and reappear after a purchase of it's replacement or in trying to match a color that has since been discontinued and I buy all the wrong shades of pink.

I can't wear pink.

I must be color blind and or have dementia when it comes to pink lip gloss.

So, for those of you want to be in the know ... here are my go to faves (and sadly the middle is a Mary Kay that is no more)


MMMMMMUUUUAH!

Happy Valentines Day ~ I hope it's SWAK!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I need to have lip balm with me at all times.

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

You're so glam. I'm such a Burt's Beeswax kinda-gal. I live with a tube in my pocket.

Paula said...

I'm just a lip "stuff" kinda girl myself. Guess I'm just not sophisticated enough for the fun stuff...lol! Quite the collection you have going on there!