Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Two In The Basket


After this blanket (which was welcomed enthusiastically by the recipient) I wanted to make another. It was so comforting to sit by the fire and crochet - the bigger the blanket got the cozier I became.

I decided my boys needed some mama made blankets for their beds.

I know, I know ... two at a time?! I doubt I will finish before it starts warming up especially with mishaps like this


I had to pull John's out all the way back to the first row. Too much egg nogg perhaps?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky boys!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

ooohhhh I could never unravel it!! That is why I stick to paint and papers!!

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

Was the eggnog spiked? I love having two projects going at once (or more). My attention span is short so I move on to different colors and/or patterns. You can do it!

periwinkle said...

When I did Milos crochet blanket there were quite a few mistakes but I found that with crochet ( unlike knitting ) the mistakes were very forgiving :-)