Friday, August 13, 2010

Hang Ten

After spending a week at the beach, Rocky had to head home (someone has to work!). Lucky for me, my girlfriend from Charlotte was able to fly down and spend some time with us (we stayed at my sister in law's by the way - read practically free vacation thus the 2 trips/extended stay) and help me with the drive home. She decided it was time for the boys to learn to get down and boogie.

Boogie board that is.


Waiting for the next 'big' one.


Here it is!


Woo Hoo!



The Gulf is so calm which is great when you have small children ... or for grown ups too! I'm not really fond of being pummelled by big waves. We had just enough rolling in to keep them entertained and to increase their surfer vocabulary, dude.

2 comments:

periwinkle said...

wow, Gabe would have loved that - not so sure about Milo though. The boys look like they are having a great time

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

It looks like an awesome vacation. Cool shades. I wish I could look that cool.