Saturday, June 19, 2010

Me And My Shadow

My mom used to sing this song all the time when I was a kid. When writing this post and searching for the song to link to I listened to the words. It's sad. I liked the way she always sang it versus the original version - she was usually laughing (ok or trying to to cry because I tripped her up or scared her to death because she didn't know I was behind her).



My sweet little fella - always under foot - no matter where we are. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I think it's time John learned a family favorite ...

5 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

How sweet.

Camille walked down the isle to *You are my sunshine*. Those kind of things imprint on our little ones.

angie.a said...

Aw, this is so cute1 You'll miss that little shadow when they tower over you like mine do now! :)

Paige said...

I love that picture!

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

How cute. I used to have a shadow, but he's taken off for sunny skies elsewhere (not literally) -- just found better things to do.

periwinkle said...

aahhh how sweet . I'll have to do one of me and Gabe ..