I was hoping to post some craftiness today but I just haven't had time to take pictures and do the blog thing. We took a mini-vacation this weekend (more on that later) so I am bogged down with laundry/groceries/cooking (how does that happen when you were only gone 3 days?). So instead today you are going to get some rambling thoughts that I want you to know (and to remind myself later on that my days are full and good!).
- Craft Hope has posted project number 5 - a quilt for homeless. I think my mom is even going to join in this one!
- Bend the Rules Sewing has posted a new swap - semi simple pillows - you send a picture of the space you want the pillows for - LOVE IT!
I jumped up and down:
- My armor/shield/dagger tutorial was featured on Craft Gossip - this is an awesome blog - lots of tutorials ... every day! Be still me beating heart ;-)
- When my iPod wouldn't even turn on at the gym this morning
I jumped around:
- Wal-Mart for all my groceries
- My cat and John while I put the groceries away
- The kitchen while I made 4 loaves of bread, pumpkin spice cake, from scratch potato soup, and prepared a salad
- Trying to get the recycling to the curb (I think I missed them - rats!)
- John (and the cat) while he tried to put stickers on me (and the cat)
and it's only 3:30 ... 4 loads to fold (but at least they are clean!), a meal to deliver to someone who just had a baby, sheets to change, and an artist I need to track down in iTunes.
I'll leave you with a picture from this weekend that makes me smile ...
Life IS good.