Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Wishes

I'm still glass half full ... so instead of apologizing for being late on sharing the joy of Easter I'm going to inundate you with pictures ;-)


Henry participated in the waving of the palms on Palm Sunday and the boys had fun at an egg hunt, died eggs on Saturday and ate egg salad on Sunday (waste not want not!). The bunny stuffed their new lunch totes (they thought the EB and I were in cahoots) with goodies and we ended the celebration with dinner that evening with my mom. Here are a few highlights ...




I'll leave you with a quote from the end of one of our favorite children's books, What is Easter?


... Ok, now I get it. The Easter Bunny is okay, and Easter eggs are fun. But Easter's not about that stuff ... It's all about God's son.

My cup is more than half full ... my cup runneth over.

4 comments:

Paula said...

Ah! They look so sweet in their little suits. Hang onto those days~

Glad you had a fabulous Easter!

periwinkle said...

how sweet do they look , bless, that little bow tie - precious
lisa x

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful family.

Paige said...

Very sweet pics indeed. I'm glad you all had a wonderful Easter weekend. What is it about right now, though? I went almost a week without posting, and I know of some others who're feeling a bit outta sorts. Must be something in the air...
xo, Paige