Friday, January 23, 2009

Here Ye Here Ye

The Queen of Some of a Kind has issued an official thank you to all of her loyal readers. The following post will show two of her most loyal subjects (captivity may have something to do with their undying devotion) frolicking in the gardens (desolate lands).




All of the excitement had nothing to do with sharp objects (how dangerous is felt?)


And everything to do with the celebration of post number 310! Never mind that her royal highness missed post number 300.


My dear bloggy subjects ... you have stayed true through babble and craft alike.

Sir Henry

and Sir John


do not take this lightly. Ok - well, maybe just Henry ;-D

Tutorials will follow next week in three different dissertations ... I mean post.

12 comments:

angela said...

Niiiiiiiiice! You've been busy :o)They both turned out great and obviously they are enjoying them. I love the blurred with speed pictures...and those gigantic smiles of satisfaction! Great work!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I love them!!!! I wonder if I can get my 16 year old son to wear one??

periwinkle said...

well henry and john seem to like them - it's nice to see something for boys :-)
lisa x

angie.a said...

What cuties!

The Stitching Surgeon said...

so cute! it looks like they REALLY enjoy them! win-win situation - happy kiddos and happy mama!

Anonymous said...

really cute!

Joy said...

How FUN!!! Can't wait for the dissertations! ;)

Paula said...

Is it okay to have small crushes on small knights? They are too cute! Can't wait for those tutorials. My little grandsons are desperately needing some felt swords and sheilds, me thinks!
Oh, and happy 310 posts!

Knittymama said...

Those are amazing!! Can't wait to see the tutorial. My sons have birthdays coming up soon. They'd go crazy for those!!

Michelle said...

Looking forward to the tutorials- those are WONDERFUL! Congrats on reaching 310!

Paige said...

Cute-cute-cute! My kids would love some digs like those, so I'll be looking for the tutes. Happy 310th post!!

Anonymous said...

311?? I am NEVER going to catch up to you. LOL ;) Congratulations!!