Monday, January 12, 2009

Tap Tap Tap

Did you hear that?



Maybe it was a peck peck peck ...




Listen carefully ... there it was again!




A little birdie came to tell me that this here post is number 301. I apparently was asleep on the job for the big 3-0-0. I have been pecking away on the computer that is for sure! So, um, I'd love to say I have something really profound to say or some fabulous give away but I don't. I'm a little behind the game. I do however have a few great (so I think) projects brewing in this little head of mine that I want to share ... I just need to make them first. Just a little technicality I suppose. So my gift to you dear readers will be coming soon ... maybe more like post 305, 311, and 317 ... or so.

Stay tuned ~ I'm just a pecking away over here!

6 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Congrats on 301!
I love the bird...he is made of such pretty fabric!

Heres to 301 more!

The Stitching Surgeon said...

Congratulations! very cute birdy!

Joy said...

Happy 301 to you! Wow! The little birdie is very lovely. Can't wait to see what is behind all that pecking over there...all those projects that are brewing.

Jackie: said...

What lovely little birds!

Paige said...

...peck-peck-peck....congrats to you and number 301!

Anonymous said...

Swoon! I LOVE the birdie! And congrats on 301.