Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Coffee Anyone?

I'm tired of my picture-less posts. I had this one saved ~ no particular reason ~ just had some random thoughts one day and it never made it to the published side ...


I spent a lot of time in airports as a child. Recently we were down at the train station and I experienced deja vu. I couldn't figure out why because I had never been in our train station before ... then it hit me. The coffee machine.







Nothing like an old vending machine to bring back childhood memories eh?

5 comments:

angela said...

Dang! I can't believe that thing still works! Hmmmm..did it work or was it there to add to the ambiance?

Adrienne said...

If you can believe it ... it still works! Good thing b/c that is you only option!

Anonymous said...

tasty? i don't know, i'm a little frightened.

Unknown said...

I remember those at our old airport! It does bring back memories!

Anonymous said...

That does take me back - I remember one of those at the college where my Dad taught and I spent a lot of time when I was little. Never partook, though. :)