Monday, July 7, 2008

Red, White, And ...

Red
John on the 9th hole and Henry in heaven riding the train (5 times in a row!)


White

As in the color of my face when I saw this ... he came up laughing! (I recovered fast enough to take a picture - he he)

And Green (Gotcha!)

The view from the train and baby basil my friend grew from seeds for me as a thank you for scheduling meals for them (they had twins on Henry's bday! Yowsa!).

Hope you had a great weekend and for those in the states ... a Happy 4th of July!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! And thanks for the reminder to water my basil. He was suffering outside! ;)

Anonymous said...

Great pics! It was fun seeing y'all at the party. :) Love your new banner pic, too by the way.

periwinkle said...

love the outfit John is wearing, down the slide like that would have scared me too
lisa x

Rachel said...

I'm chuckling at the "White." It's scary being a mommy sometimes...