Monday, June 16, 2008

Gardening At Night

Well, we've started to recover from our trip. It's amazing how getting off schedule well ... keeps you off schedule. We were busy with father's day activities and my new obsession [more on that later]. I do have some sewing projects to share this week but just couldn't get them photographed. Hopefully Bernadette will be ready for a photo shoot ... In the meantime here are some pictures that I took last evening ...



The view from my back yard ...




Almost apple pie time ...




Tomatoes, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Gorgonzola cheese and this ...


How about some salsa ... or maybe Thai with cilantro and chopped peanuts on top ...

Nothing like gardening at night ...

5 comments:

UK lass in US said...

I want to get a small vegetable plot growing in our wee yard, but my husband doesn't want to give up the bedraggled rose bushes... pah.

Rachel said...

Great pictures! I never would have thought to take them at night, but they're beautiful.
Your plants look yummy. I had a realization this summer. I HATE gardening, and would much rather eat the end product instead.

periwinkle said...

lovely pics, you've gone and made me all hungry now!
Lisa x

Yarni Gras! said...

yummmmm, I have a small herb garden but have always had a HUGE one....until this house. Luckily, we are building me a permanent one in our backyard. That's our next project!

Jana Nielson said...

Gardening at night?? Is that what they're calling it now.....