Sunday, May 4, 2008

May(d) For Me Button

Literally. The Stitching Surgeon was so kind to make a button for me! I hope you all will join in the fun. I've cut out a shirt and have the pattern for a skirt cut - just need to lay it out and cut. Something about cutting into fabric makes me nervous - ha!

I should mention that the Flicker group it titled "May(d) by Me" - woops. I meant it to say 'for' - oh well ... such is life!

Here's the button code (I hope this works - I'm still trying to get it to fit on my sidebar):


If you can't get it to work - just send me your email (I won't publish it in the comments) and I'll send you the link that way.) Happy day!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Cutting fabric is always so nerve racking!!! ;) How fun to sew a few things for you! I just might have to sew up a skirt but it may be more like a May/June project! ;)

Paige said...

Love that button!