Sunday, January 13, 2008

Take Two


Thanks for the many tips regarding knitting. I never knew it would be so challenging! I'm trying to work on two tasks while the boys (DH too) are napping. 1) Rework my iPod cover & create tutorial 2) Read this knitting book I scored at Wal-Mart. The pictures are so clear - we'll see if I actually figure it out! I printed a free pattern for dish cloths. Small, simple (we'll see) and sweet (they remind me of my Nana). Off to enjoy some hot cocoa and to try to use my brain...

1 comment:

The Stitching Surgeon said...

Good luck with the knitting! I have no tips to give...I tried but my brain just couldn't get the concept, I guess. Also, good luck with the iPod cover...can't wait to see the finished product/tutorial. Your cocoa sounds yummy. I'm trying to convince DH to make some now...hehe. His is really good...with homemade whipped cream on top!