Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Buttons, Bathrooms & Books


That's my day today. Sewing on lots of buttons, cleaning my bathrooms, and trying to sort through all the books that we have. Not necessarily in that order. I've actually finished the bathrooms - thank goodness. There was a biology experiment happening in one of them. gross. I know. The buttons are for DH and Henry. Henry has been wearing a particular shirt with the button missing right in the middle all season! The picture is from our sitting room. We have a TON of books. I love books. Children's books too. I should use the library more often (my mom is a librarian) but there is something about the feel and smell of a new book - never (well almost never) opened. We have this great local bookstore here that buys used books. You can also just get a store credit...yes, so I can buy more books! Backwards I know. I have two whole shelves in the sitting room with books just waiting for me to read them. sigh. Not enough time in the day. I plan to purge the books that I don't want to read again one day and trade them in. We'll see how far I get. In the meantime, I've been thinking about the iPod cover. I think I've figured out some of the problems I encountered....I'll keep you posted (pun intended).

No comments: