Sunday, March 29, 2015

Only Half Crazy

I did it.


I not only ran a half marathon (13.1 miles) but I finished only 4 minutes over my original goal. 

Six weeks before the half I had tendonitis in my right foot which sidelined me and then the snow added insult to injury (literally). Three weeks I went without running. Three weeks before the race I had to carefully recondition my aging body.

But I did it.

I was able to work back up to 10 miles.

I know - 3.1 miles shy of the goal.

It was insane but as they say 

Cute shirt here.

And yes, I plan to do it again. 

When you are crazy, your are crazy - even if only half!

~~~~~~~~

Hope you join in for Turn the page ... Tuesday on the 31st. I've got some good ones to share and I hope you do too!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Wowie!! You ran a half! My hat (the white cap that I wear while running) is off to you!! Excellent! Wonderful! Congratulations!!