Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Blink Blink

How did that happen?

Both my babies are in school now.

Wasn't it just a few days ago that I brought Henry home from the hospital? No? Ohhhh. That was 8 1/2 years ago.

And John? Didn't I just have him strapped on my back in the baby carrier? No. That was almost 6 years ago.

Blink.

Blink.

They are pretty ecstatic.


I would be lying if I didn't say I was too.


After all - I have these caricatures of my children to keep me company ;-)

After I tame all the dust bunnies and tackle the list that has accumulated over the last 8+ years, I hope to be able to spend a little more time in this virtual space of mine. I've got a lot of sewing, picture taking, crocheting, book reading to accomplish.

I have to say, it's awfully quite around here. I can actually hear myself blink ... blink ... blink ... blink ...

No comments: