Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hooville


Yesterday was a beautiful day to hit the road.



The boys had a bit of fun pre-game.


And a one 'uh oh' moment when the football went under a car.


Henry loved being resourceful and retrieving it.


To then carry on!


I love Virginia's stadium.


It's one of the nicest ones I've ever been in.


Oh yeah. I'm back in my boot. I got a little too excited doing the chicken dance last week at a women's retreat and wrenched it pretty good. It's nice and swollen. And would you look at how big that darn thing is compared to my foot! I go back to the orthopedic on Tues. to get the verdict. My injury from running (tendinitis) healed pretty well but I guess my ankle wasn't strong enough to handle my dancing ;-)

I took some cool pictures in a cemetery this weekend too ... but that's for another post.

PS - Hooville is what many call Charlottesville, Va because of the school's nickname Wahoo's for it's sports teams (I don't get it but I chant wahoo wa quite a bit!)

4 comments:

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

Adrienne -- Please take care of yourself. It's the mother in me coming out, but that poor foot of yours needs a break. It looks like a great football day.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

You got a little excited doing the chicken dance.

I just feel a little more in love with you. ~grins~

Paula said...

Orange and green. The colors of fall in more ways than one. Love it!
Sorry about the foot. Hope it heals soon. Save the chicken dance for a couple of years until the boys are just a tad older and you can embarrass the dickens out of them doing it in public somewhere...and give that darn foot time to heal!

angela said...

That's a huge boot! But man, that leopard shoe is to die for!