Saturday, July 30, 2011

Out Of The Mouths Of Babes

John: I'm the one who loves you
Me: Thank you John, I love you too. And Daddy, and Henry ... and they love me too ...
John: BUT, I'M the one whooooo LOVES YOU.
He's gonna make a great hubbie one day!

Henry: Mama, come QUICK!
Me: (Running down the hall nearly breaking my neck) What - what is it? Are you ok?
Henry: I think I just did magic. I'm not sure but I think I did. There was a bug and I went (waves hands around in front of him) woosh ... and now he's gone.

Henry:  Are we there yet?
Me: Not yet. Only 3 hours more.
Henry: Hey John, did you here that ... only 3 hours more. We are practially there! (I guess after our haul to Fl this summer - 3 hours is a walk in the park!)

John: (Following Henry down a dark hallway) No don't be afraid ok ... God is always with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Don't forget Turn the page ... Tuesday is this Tuesday. Where has the summer gone? You still have time to pull a book off the shelf that has been staring you down for a few months ... or years!

6 comments:

periwinkle said...

Bless , kids are hilarious lol

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

These are wonderful little words. Real gems. I am seeing great husband material there too!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I love *I think I just did magic*

The world would be a better place if we all thought like that!

Hot Cup Lutheran said...

how you make it thru any given day without hurting so much from laughing... is truly a miracle...

and that sauce looks delish!

Unknown said...

Silly boys!!!

Ruth said...

How sweet. Kids can just melt your heart. Such innocence is so precious.

Ruth