Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring Has Sprung

If you've been around my blog for a few springs then you are familiar with my rhododendrons


and my apple tree




 and my daffodils


and the fact that we haven't mulched our backyard in two years as you can (sorta) see in this picture


this is what is left of our woodpile on the back porch


and this is what that (*$)#@*$#  mole has done to our back (and front) yard


New blossoms never get old.

And speaking of new life ... will you join Dollce Bellezza and I (and many others) in reading the New Testament in one week ... we begin Monday the 11th.

3 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

So springy and pretty! We are still dry dry dry and brown.

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

Moles, crows and skunks can all do a terrible number on a lawn. My neighbor's lawn is a mess. For some reason, they stopped at the boundry line (why?). It looks like your wood lasted just long enough.

Paige said...

I love your pics of spring, esp. the apple blossoms...but I'm not loving those pics of mole damage. Dang those vermin!