Monday, April 26, 2010

Jeopardy

Given the weekend I was having I thought it was high time to play a game. You in? How about a little round of Jeopardy.


(Disclaimer - photos are terrible - it was overcast here AND if you guess right ... well - good for you but there is no prize other then knowing how brilliant you are)


I'll take Mythology for $500.

Who used their wits and slayed Medusa?







B. Yo Adrienne





I'll take Hollywood for $200.



The Flying Nun was played by?


A. Sally Field


B. Yo Adrienne


Double Jeopardy.

Which Pin Up Girl does this model resemble?
A. Marylin Monroe




B. Yo Adrienne



The bag is finished - the lining made. Now I just need to hand sew the bugger in ... will this bag make it to the final round? Don't change the channel during the commercial break ...

9 comments:

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

I love that bag....The colors and the design are great! You can do it -- you've come so far (and by the way, I picked you every time)

Debi said...

Thanks for starting my day with a chuckle! The bag looks great!

Mary Grace McNamara said...

I think I won! I knew the answer to every question...YOU did it all! Your bag looks great! I knew you could do it!

MGM

heather jane said...

Hilarious.

angela said...

Looks great! It seems like a lot of weaving in of loose ends, no? Can't wait to see the lining.

Jackie: said...

ha ha! Loved it!

periwinkle said...

LOL, what are you like :-)

Paige said...

LOL! I think next on your list of crafty things to make should definitely be a crocheted swimsuit, don't you?? I've actually knit a two-piece swimsuit before, just a little comissioned project for a friend.

Paula said...

heeheehee. Cute post! Love that bag and it could so work as a summer tank top~