Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The State Of Affairs

I am really - really - r.e.a.l.l.y. frustrated with blogger right now. I am refraining from writing this in all caps and in bold because it's not you my dear readers I am wanting to yell at.

I have been trying since this morning to put a post with pictures and they will.not.load. Not one at a time. Not in groups. Not.at.all.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Hopefully I will be able to post soon. The amount of time I have wasted just trying to post makes me shoot steam out of my ears and my eyes to roll back into my head exorcist style (nice visual - eh?).

Ok. Deep breath. That kinda made me feel better. I mean, if I'm going to waste time blogging I want it at least to be productive {grins}.

5 comments:

Joy said...

So sorry! That is SO frustrating! Happy breathing! ;)

Mary Grace McNamara said...

Adrienne, this same thing sometimes happens to me as well. We discovered a few months ago that if you keep clicking on the 'click here' thing when it tells you the picture is taking longer than expected, eventually it will load. Sometimes it takes 6 or 8 tries, but eventually the pictures will load. I kept giving up after 2 or 3 tries, but my husband gave it a try and just kept on clicking to continue, and it actually worked. Still very time consuming and frustrating, but maybe you can balance your checkbook or surf the web for great fabric deals or fun new patterns while you are waiting! That's what I do!

MGM

angela said...

Grrrrr! I didn't have that problem today but it does happen often. Bloggerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

So far I haven't encountered that problem (knock on wood). But blogger's spacing drives me nuts.

Unknown said...

Nothing is so frustrating as computer things that don't work right.