Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wordplay

Flirty - Go here to see the apron I made for my swap partner. Please excuse the terrible pictures. It's been raining large animals here for a few days so it's been tough trying to photograph anything.


Trashy - I finally finished a Christmas present that I've been working on. If I can get it together I'll type up the tutorial over the weekend for the procraftinators out there like me. Here's a sneak peak:






Bribery - I have been trying to convince John to use the bathroom (everyone else in this house does ... including the cat) with little success. To "encourage" him have pulled out the chocolate. One M&M for sitting. Another for producing. I don't know whom is training whom but John sure does love m-n-ades as he calls them. You know what they say ... all is fair in love and toilet training!



Ok so maybe not but today's post is all about the wordplay ... ha la la la la

5 comments:

jamie said...

Potty training fun! I bribed my way through potty training using Tic Tac breath mints with great success!
And I am loving that great fabric!

Mary Grace McNamara said...

We used hershey's kisses! They were referred to as 'pooping prizes' and my kids never knew they had any other name until long after they were given as rewards. Imagine my embarrassment as we strolled through the grocery store and my littlest one yells out "Look Mama, pooping prizes!" when she saw a display of Hershey's kisses!

Good luck!

MGM

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

Hi Adrienne -- I checked out the apron. It's gorgeous. I'm so glad those potty training days are behind me! I remember when my uncle visited (he's a doctor) and he tried to tell the kids that they could poop in different colors if they tried hard enough on the toilet. They believed him because he had the medical degree. Oh how hard they tried -- all in vain. Your colorful M&M story got me remembering. Thanks.

Unknown said...

Ah, toilet training. I don't miss those days.

Paige said...

Procraftinators, hahaha! That's me for sure.
Loving that awesome, colorful fabric, too....
Good luck with the potty training - glad we're done with that. Oh, wait. I spoke to soon...now I'm training a puppy and I swear, it's a lot harder!!! Ugh!