... Henry, The Official Kindergartner
1. I didn’t learn how to read.
2. Some poor kid cried the whole time.
3. I want to buy my lunch on pizza day.
4. I didn’t get to go to the principal’s office (this is actually a reward for several consecutive days of good behavior – not a punishment – this really confused me until I looked it up on the teacher’s website).
5. I only made one friend today but maybe I will make another one tomorrow.
6. I used the bathroom many, many times.
7. There is a boy in our class who can’t eat peanut butter or he will die.
8. Can I go back to school tonight or do I have to wait until tomorrow?
9. I got a smiley face (sticker) because I was good.
10. I didn’t eat all of my lunch because I was talking to my friends.