Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Rhythm Is Going To Get You

I'm trying to get my rhythm. It's hard. I've blogged about this before ... feeling like I just can't get my groove going. Too many left feet ...


I have no magic solution but I've decided to take advantage of our beautiful weather (before we hit humidity of 100% and temps in the 90's+).


I've been walking/jogging to help me clear some of the cobwebs out.


Ahhhhh.

I finally got out my iPod to give me some motivation and company. I love it when a song that you haven't heard in forever pops up. Here's a few of the ones I was hitting the pavement with:



Anyone got a play list they want to recommend? Anyone ... anyone ... Bueller?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love any old rock & roll.

Paige said...

I've got such a hodgepodge of stuff on my ipod, everything from Patti Griffin (love) to Fugazi and The Cure (BIG love).

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel about being in a funk. It's difficult to pull yourself out of it. I've been like that since leaving the hospital. Nothing sounds fun or entertaining. I think I need to get my butt going, adrenaline or something! :)