Sunday, October 5, 2008

Couldn't Have Said It Better

Today Henry, John, and I were running some errands. I wish we could say we made it to church but about 4 AM this morning DH woke me up ~ sick as sick can be. He actually had been sick all night, I just hadn't heard him. The boys and I got out of the house to give him some peace and quiet. Let's just say he spent all night in the water closet. Off to Wal-Mart for some more Gatorade. Here was our conversation:

Henry - "I just shouldn't have gotten out of bed today."
Me - "What do you mean?"
Henry - "Well, I should have know that everything was going to fall apart."
Me - "Oh?"
Henry - "I'm just getting old and achy."

2 hours later Henry had a fever of 102.6. Little did my sweet babe know that he really shouldn't have gotten out of bed today.

2 comments:

The Stitching Surgeon said...

hope all in your household are feeling better soon!

Paige said...

Oh, poor honey! Hope your boys are feeling better before too long...