Friday, May 16, 2008

Today's Post Is Brought To You By The Letter F & The Letter A

It's Friday and I've finished my Favorite Things skirt:


Two things done for May(d) for Me ... I'm on a roll. I need to decide what to make next. Another skirt? Amy Butler's Lotus Tunic? I have the fabric for another skirt ... the tunic will take some fabric, brain power, and learning the button gizmo on my machine ... hmmm ... decisions.

I participated in a letter swap that Mindy organized. This was too much fun. I received my goodies from Rachel yesterday - oh my - it's just fabulous! The soap smells sooo good - yum. Thank you so much!

As you can see she used the letter A. The fabric has this really cool animal print. I can't wait to come up with something to make with that! Rachel made my angel - on the other side she has a heart - it's just perfect. As for Aesop - hanging by my computer ... Rachel, thank you so much for your thoughtfulness.

Here's a sneak peak at ol' Emmy. This is for the Sassy Apron Swap and the Sew-along. She's all cut out and ready to be put together.

One side naughty. One side nice.

Fun.

5 comments:

Joy said...

The skirt looks GREAT! Wow! I am also excited to see your apron all finished!

UK lass in US said...

What a pretty skirt!

The Stitching Surgeon said...

cant wait to see your emmy apron!

Anonymous said...

Great job on the skirt! I cannot wait to see that apron. Very cool fabric choices.

periwinkle said...

Decisions, decisions.. I like the tunic but if the skirt is easier...hmm. Lovely goodies too.
Lisa x