Tuesday, April 22, 2008

100th Post Extravaganza

Well, ok, maybe not an extravaganza ... but a celebration none the less. I loved all your comments about your favorite flower and why it was so. It really got me thinking about my what favorite flower is - I just decided that I'm so darn glad to see / receive / smell flowers that I pretty much like them all! What that says about me I don't know, but I sure do love flowers.


So, on to the goodies. I decided to use the Random Number Generator ...



And the winner of The Language of Flowers is Kerri. If you haven't checked out her blog - do so - it's really cool and she's oh so talented!


Kerri, leave me a comment with your mailing address (I won't publish it for blog land to read) and I'll send you your winnings!


Looking forward to 100 more posts, give aways, and maybe a less serious, more cooperative Random Number Generator ...

5 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Oh wow! I have that same number generator in a larger older model!!

Congrats on 100 posts!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 100 posts! Very cute random number generator.

queen of everything said...

congrats on 100th post. cute random number generator.

Jana Nielson said...

Happy 100th to You ( I was singing that!.......in my best opera voice......which isn't very good!)

Looking forward to the next 100!!!

The Stitching Surgeon said...

congrats! cute picture too :)